Living in Hong Kong - Insurance

Go down

Living in Hong Kong - Insurance

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:17 pm


Owners Insurance

Best place to start for Home Owners Insurance is the banks, at least to give you an idea of what to expect.

Tenantís Insurance

* Itís recommended to get insurance for your household contents, including personal effects & furniture.
* Comprehensive policies covering fire, theft, typhoons and burst water pipes is highly advisable.
* If you choose to have a domestic helper, it is compulsory that your provide medical insurance for them.

Male Number of posts : 52
Age : 42
Location : Hong Kong
Airline : Pilots Lounge
Position/Rank : Administrator
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum